Monday, June 30, 2008

The Driveway

So I know this is such a dull photo, but I am so excited about it cause it is our future driveway. Yippie! There was one there before but now it is ready for rock and that means we can start the house!



So i know another dull photo. Jer and his dad put the gate in a few weeks ago so that we wouldn't have anyone driving on the new driveway and messing it up. We had the driveway smoothed out once before and a week later it rained and someone drove all over it and dug huge tracks and ruts through it.

We were smart this time.

4 comments:

Live everyday to its fullest said...

THAT IS SOOO EXCITING GUYS! AND WAY TO THINK SMART THIS TIME...THE GATE WAS A GOOD INVESTMENT!

Andy said...

Yay! How exciting Erin! I don't think the pictures are dull at all. Mercer didn't remember going up there, and Gavan has never been so it's interesting to us!

Sorry you're feeling sicko. I hope it passes quickly. love ya

Kris said...

How fun. It's been fun to see the slow but steady progress on your property. I want to go up in AUgust when we're there.

onegotaway said...

Hey man, have mud will travel. That's how I roll.

Very cool. Nice to see progress.