Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Camping

This is Rozzie looking for the stick that I threw in Lake Gillette for her. Fetch- a game that is hard to quit when it comes to Roz. When I was tired i began to walk up to our cabin and I called for her "come on roz" and she just stood in the water with the stick in her mouth and stared at me. I totally had to bribe her with a treat to get her out of the lake.
Ave and the rest of the boys went for a motorcycle ride, while up in the hills, Ave took his first big wreck on his pw50. He was proud of it. This was the first real ride he has done with the training wheels and the rev limiter off. So Big!
The Cabin, need I say more.
Yes, i was actually there although there isn't one pict of me up there, i was there. My one and only trip of the summer.
Ave and cuz Ian in the lake.

2 comments:

Lee and Sharon said...

Those cabins are so fun to stay in. Makes me want to take another trip.

Mindy, Evan and Davis said...

that is just like me erin, not too many pics of myself since we are always taking the photos. Ave is sure growing big.