Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Legal battle and light sabers

So I was talking to Avery tonight and I was telling him that we have a big day tomorrow and he needed to head off to bed. He asked why and I said that I needed to support Daddy in the Labor and Industries battle we are fighting tomorrow and it was important that I be there.and he asked how I supported Daddy which i explained and he said. "Oh a battle, like you fight in" "I'm gonna ask Pa J to help me make a light saber and a lazer gun and I'll go attack them with my friends!" talk about support eh!

3 comments:

Washington Family said...

Too funny! Kids are so creative!

Andy said...

Go get 'em Avery! Sometimes I think it would be nice if everything could be solved with a light saber duel.

Lee and Sharon said...

Hey, we need more pictures of your family and comings and goings.