Friday, November 6, 2009

Has it really been a year...

One year ago... October 28, 2008
After weeks of bed rest, tons and tons of help and prayers from family and friends
our little miracle was born (15 weeks early, weighing 1 lb 11 oz)only as long as a ruler... we weren't sure
what kind of a future was in store for us all but look at her now.
I can hardly believe it has been a whole year.
What a year!

What an amazing blessing she has been to our family and lives. Through this experience our testimonies have grown so much. Carli Brings such joy to us all. She is 16 pounds already, crawling all over and pulling her self up to standing.


Happy 1st Birthday Car!







8 comments:

Andy said...

yay Carli! Happy birthday! I can't believe it's already been a whole year. What happened to 2009???

Washington Family said...

You guys are so wonderful! Carli is so dang beautiful, I see alot of you in her! What a cutie cheeser in that last photo! I love it! Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!

Washington Family said...

K, So I just went back and looked at her last photo again, she is such a doll! Kiss her for us! It's good to see you all are doing good!

Renee' P said...

Happy birthday Carli!
I can't believe she's one already!!!
16lbs is GREAT!!!
She is SO cute!!

Mindy, Evan and Davis said...

we luv u carli, what a total cutie!

Maren and Dustin said...

Those pictures are amazing. She's certainly thriving now! Hope you had a wonderful day of celebration for your very special little girl!

Lee and Sharon said...

She's my sweetie pie - that Miss Carli has taken my heart. But, I think you already know that.
She's the apple of her Papa J's eye too.

Kris said...

What a sweet girl. I love those pics of her. I can't believe what a miracle baby she has been. Happy (late)b-day Carli!