Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Found!

So there is a funny story to this one, Carli was crawling around content and happy and I sat down to type up a bill for Jeremy real quick. A minute later I hear happy baby sounds, talking, giggles, squeeling. It lasts a while so I become curious about why she is so happy!
This is what I found : Carli playing with Bodee's under-roos! silly girl



Found the camera!
Where - you ask did I find it?
Jeremy took it and forgot he took it
and I found it in one of his coat pockets, thankfully.
So glad to have it back, especially before christmas.

4 comments:

Lee and Sharon said...

Oh those blue eyes of hers. That's a very cute picture you took. Glad you found your camera too.

Mindy, Evan and Davis said...

little ones are so easy to please aren't they! Merry Christmas

Kris said...

Congrats on finding the camera - that's got to be a relief! And Carli is adorable, silly girl. :-)

Maren and Dustin said...

Hey, those underwear look pretty familiar! :) That'll be a great picture for Carli when she's a teenager! :)