Thursday, April 10, 2008

Bodee and Davis' 2nd birthday
the cake, you can't tell from the picture but it is a 9 inch bottom and a 6 inch top.
While it was sitting on the table the two little boys just had to play with the trains that went around it, thus you can see that thomas (the blue train for those that don't follow the trian thing) has frosting on his back bumper. some of the trees that went around the cake were chopped down and eaten by Davis and Bodee. They sure had fun doing it!

here is Bodee with his motorcycle gear on. Yes, it was from Daddy not Mommy!
I don't ever remember it snowing so late in the season. This picture is the day after Bodee's birthday (sunday march30). The day before there was no snow in our backyard.

6 comments:

Maren and Dustin said...

Nice job on the cake Erin. And no birthday cake is complete until a kid sticks a finger in it! BTW, you look as adorable as you did when I saw you last (like a million years ago!) Maren

Kris said...

Great cake - I love it! Looks yummy. Cute Easter ties on the boys too. It was so fun seeing you all down here for Conference weekend - that was a blast and I am sad I didn't even get any pictures!

Kiley said...

CUTE CUTE Cake Erin! You are so talented! I love the picture of Bodee in his dirt bike gear.

Lee and Sharon said...

This picture of you and Bodee is a keeper. Love it.

Live everyday to its fullest said...

Super cute cake! And what is up with the snow???? I can hardly stand it...spring break we always used to be in shorts...not coats and boots!

Derek and Edon said...

Compared to your blog, my is pretty lame. Maybe one day I will have something cool to say. Derek Davenport