Sunday, April 27, 2008

Gpa Campbell



So I don't know which of my siblings remembers this or if it is just me. This is the perfect example of how you are supposed to eat Fudge Stripe Cookies. You have to have your finger in the middle and eat around the cookie, just try not to break it. I remember Grandpa teaching me this and of course i teach the boys the same thing. Yum!

Of course there is one other acceptable way to eat fudge stripe cookies, thanks to my sis, put a toasted marshmallow right in the middle of two. The perfect Smore!

5 comments:

Andy said...

I don't remember the finger thing. The smores sound good though. Good thing marshmallows toast well over my kitchen stove, so I don't need to find a campfire somewhere.

Maren and Dustin said...

Who doesn't eat a fudge striped cookie like that? And I wish I would have known about the smores tip two days ago (we had an EQ bonfire, and it would have been the perfect time to test your tasty theory!) Cute (messy!) pictures!

NACJMAC said...

Erin & Jeremy-
I was excited to find your blog- Your boys are adorable! I wish we lived by you guys- our boys could play together- Next time we come to Spokane we'll have to try to get them together! Amy

The Barney's said...

Hi Erin, Lori Barney here! I came across your blog from someone elses and had to say hi. Your boys are so cute and can you believe that Bodee and tyson are already 2 now. Time sure flies! If you get a chance, our blog address is busybarneys.blogspot.com
I am lousy at doing regular post but have gotten better. How is the 12th ward? Arent you guys building/built a house? You'll have to let me know. Lori Barney

Lee and Sharon said...

I am glad you remember that Erin because I didn't. Actually, that sounds like something your brother, Cory, would do. I love those cookies too with melted marshmellows - yummy.