Saturday, February 14, 2009

For Aunti Mindy - this was the best smile i could get, and yes Bo had to be in the picture. he he
Thanks for the cute quilt from Gma Freedman. The little foot prints on the quilt are the same size as carli's.




I feel very busy but at the end of the day i think to my self what did I do... i'm not sure! So it has been just over two weeks since Carli came home an life is a little crazy at times. But thanks to wonderful family and friends we are surviving. Thanks to mom who knows how to work the apnea monitor and care for Carli I have been able step out and get away a couple of times which was so wonderful.


Ave colored some pictures for carli to look at when she is in her bed. One is a pict of Ave, Bo and Carli (not a baby carli of course) wearing cowboy hats, shirts, jeans and boots walkin in the mud and another is of him and carli on a horse going for a ride! so cute


Bo is just a boy... that should explain everything.


7 comments:

Live everyday to its fullest said...

I am so glad to hear that things are going well at home and that Carlie is doing so well!!!! We are so incredibly happy for you guys!

Lee and Sharon said...

I know you have been incredibly
busy and trying to get a bit of sleep but - yes, finally a new picture.
I am waiting for more.

Mindy, Evan and Davis said...

thanks I love the gown on her :-) She fills it out well too. Her little smile is so adorable, and Bodees too of course. You can see that they are related! Can't wait to see you guys.

Andy said...

I can see a little of Jeremy in that smile! Cute photo, sis!

Heather said...

she is getting bigger! so cute!

Alveybunch said...

Erin
She is a doll! Your kids are so cute! I am glad to hear that life is good and crazy as it should be with three little ones.
Take care,
Alisha

Renee' P said...

I missed this post, sorry.
I'm glad to hear that things are going good for you.
Carli's in good health so far? That's wonderful.
How long will she need to be on the Apnea monitor?
She looks wonderful! Don't get your hopes up for her feet growing for a while. Most preemies feet take forever to grow! LOL!
I'm also glad to hear that you're able to step out for a little bit to breathe.