Friday, April 17, 2009

Do you remember?

This was Carli's first time to go to church. Thanks to Nana, Carli has been able to stay home durring this really bad rsv season. I think she likes her dress. She gave me a big smile when i put it over her head! So you can't tell very well but their shirts and carli's dress are made of orange gingham. love it

So one of my favorite memories of easter when i was growing up was the matching easter dresses mom would make. We have picts of them, green and purple etc... i'm sure many of you can relate... some like it and some don't. Me i love it, i don't do matching christmas... just easter. As for Jeremy on the other hand, he is one that doesn't like to match (anyone), but for me just this one day he tried! what a guy!



5 comments:

Heather said...

What a cute family....me, I like the matching thing too:) Carly is getting so big!!

Kris said...

I love your matching outfits! Yep, just as I thought, Logan had the same exact tie and shirt, except his shirt was the teal color. And how fun that you have a girl to dress up for Easter now too! Cute, cute.

Lee and Sharon said...

This is the cutest family picture Erin. All smiles too.

Washington Family said...

I love all the orange, very cute! now I'm going to try that! Carly is getting soooo big, she looks wonderful!

raybanoutlet001 said...

ralph lauren outlet
oakley sunglasses wholesale
kate spade outlet
new nike shoes
air jordan 8
hermes belt
ralph lauren outlet
fitflops
coach outlet
coach outlet
zzzzz2018.4.25