Monday, May 10, 2010

mmmmmmmmmm chocolate crinkles!

One of my all time favorite cookies is the chocolate crinkle. I remember Mom making these after all of us kids were in bed. It's no wonder why she had to do that, they are delish. I made some today and the "boys" finished off a tray (10) of them (with a little help from me).
I also remember sneeking out of my bed at night and taking some of the warm cookies off the cooling racks when she wasn't watching.
So here's to chocolate crinkles and Mom (for trying to make them without us finishing them before they could be used for lunches the next day)
soo very good

Just finishing it off.









4 comments:

Mindy, Evan and Davis said...

one word sums it up....sweet!

Kiley said...

Erin! Carli is getting so big... I haven't made the 'blog rounds' too much lately and have been doing some catching up :) We miss you guys are need to have a BBQ! Love the mud pictures - your kids are SO cute and your hair is getting SO long! Hopefully we can get together soon. xoxo

Lee and Sharon said...

mmmmm such good memories came flooding back.

Those are really cute pictures Erin. Carli is just a princess.

Maren and Dustin said...

I love chocolate crinkles! They remind me of Christmas.