Monday, September 13, 2010

2nd week of school


Yippie, we made it through the 1st week of school and are onto the 2nd. Football is going, piano is starting, this weeks homework is half way done, peaches and pears are canned for this year, one chair has been recoverd and 3 left to go, getting ready to do driveway and septic system (double yippie), preschool starts tomorrow, and on top of it all it feels like fall! My favorite time of the year FALL yes FALL is just around the corner. I love this weather and all the colors and smells.
This picture is from last year and I am so excited for this years trip to the Finch!

2 comments:

Lee and Sharon said...

Me too. Can I come?
I am still waiting for you to blog your garden - silly girl

Kris said...

ooh. I love the fall too! Cute pic from last year. And look at you go - recovering chairs eh? Better post a pic when you're done.