Saturday, September 18, 2010

weekend anniversary fun

What a wonderful man he is! He swept me away for a quick afternoon and evening to celebrate our 10th anniversary. We went and biked the Hiawatha (and stayed in Kellogg afterwords) Starting from the bottom we rode up 4 1/2 miles then took the easy ride back down 4 1/2 miles. It was perfect cool weather and it had just rained so the smell of the sweet wet woods around us was absolutely wonderful! This is Jeremy on one of the bridges you cross, I think it was 760 feet high.

What a wonderful 10 years it has been and here is to many many more! And many thanks to grandma and grandpa for taking the wee ones! thank you, thank you, thank you!

6 comments:

Andy said...

how fun!

Donna said...

I am glad you had fun! We loved having the kids - the time always goes by too quickly, tho.

Lee and Sharon said...

Happy anniversary. I am so glad you had a good time. Looks wonderfully fun. Wish I could have helped but was with Dad on his "high adventure".

Kris said...

so fun! I'll have to get more details on this trail. Ben adn I decided that next summer when we come up we're bringing our bikes with us to do some biking!

Kris said...

ps) Happy Anniversary!

Mindy, Evan and Davis said...

happy anniversary, glad you got out and had some alone fun time, yea for anytime that happens right!