Monday, November 3, 2008

so sad to be home?

Ok so the thought of going home sounded great at first till it hit me that I wouldn't get to bring Carli home for another 3 months or so. That totally sucks. I just cried and cried!
So I am leaving the baby counter up because they keep telling me that, that will be about the time she gets to come home if all goes well.
Carli is doing well, she had a blood transfusion yesterday because her little body can't produce red blood cells quick enough to make up for the blood they draw for her daily blood tests. The nurse said she was very spunky after the transfusion and when we went up after that her coloring looked better too.

1 comments:

Mindy, Evan and Davis said...

those blood transfusions seem like they could help me out on a low energy day (jk).